Where are the surveys hosted?
The surveys are hosted on highly available and reliable Insight Now servers. The servers are monitored, managed and maintained by a reliable third party service provider 24×7.
What details do I need to access a survey?
The Insight Now IT team will have already setup the survey and emailed the details to your IT department. There are only 2 things you will need from your IT department to start using the survey.
· URL of the survey you need to take. URL is an internet address which you need to type in the address bar of your internet browser to launch the survey. Alternative to the URL could be links, which can be clicked to directly launch the survey.
· UserID and Password to login to the survey. If you have received a link from your IT department, it may already contain your UserID and password, in this case you will be seamlessly logged in to the survey on click of the link. If you have received a URL then you will need to enter the URL in the address bar and the survey will prompt you to provide your UserID and password.
How to get the details of the server hosting the survey?
Please contact the Insight Now IT department to get additional details like IP address, UserID and Password to connect to the server. These details should be required only for special settings or configuration as the survey is pre-configured and set up by Insight Now. Administrative settings or changes to the existing setup can be easily done using the web interface, commonly known as the survey 360 toolset.
· Within the browser window (i.e.Internet Explorer), from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
· From the Security tab, click Custom Level. The Internet icon is highlighted by default.
· Scroll to Scripting, click to select ‘Enable’.
· Click ok, on all the dialogue boxes to apply the setting.
· Exit any open browser (i.e.Internet Explorer) window and relaunch your browser. You should now be able to access the survey on your machine.
Do I have to install any software on my machine to be able to run a survey?
No. All you will need is an Internet browser to take the survey online. Eg: Microsoft’s Internet Explorer.
How many times can I take a survey?
Depending on the way the survey has been setup, it could either be of type ‘Single’ response or ‘Multiple’ response. Some surveys like the customer surveys are setup to be of type ‘Single’ which means only a single response can be submitted. Other type of surveys like Advisor surveys are setup to be of type ‘Multiple’ where you can start the next survey by clicking on ‘Restart’. You can take unlimited surveys if your survey is set to be of type ‘Multiple’. Again your IT department should be able to tell you if your survey is of type ‘Single’ or ‘Multiple’.
What are the different channels using which I can receive and take a survey?
You can receive survey links via Email in your inbox, on your WAP enabled mobile phone and on your corporate intranet dashboard. All you will need is an Internet connection to submit the survey. Surveys can also be set up to be taken offline and then submitted later whenever internet connection is available. Offline surveys are setup differently and you will be informed by your IT department if your survey needs to be taken online only.
Does the survey work on different networks including Cisco?
Yes. The survey has been tested to work on all major networks, including Cisco.
Does the survey work on HTTPS?
Yes, surveys can be setup to work over secure channels. Depending on the preferences specified by your IT department the survey would have been set up either on normal HTTP or over secure HTTPS.
Will the survey use any local resources on my machine?
No. The survey will not use any local resources from your machine. All Email, WAP and IVR required for a survey is handled on the Insight Now servers.
Are the surveys secure and personal?
Yes.Every user has a unique login and password. This ensures that survey results that are stored against your name are completed only by you.
Answer Not Found?