From survey results to social media buzz, browsing behaviour to call centre conversations, customers have never had so many ways to share their views.
The challenge now is turning this disparate data into actionable insight. Luckily, at Insight Now we love a challenge.
First, we’ll take a little time to get to know your business – what makes you, your team and your customers tick, and what information could transform the way you do things.
Then, using real-time APIs, we’ll plug complex data from every channel into our central database to create a powerful single customer view.
So you can:
- Engage with customers as individuals
- Spot opportunities to wow customers
- Pre-empt and resolve potential problems
- Prioritise high-value or high-risk customers
- React instantly to queries and comments
- Focus on the questions that count
- See customer and colleague feedback all in one place
Understanding how someone feels versus what they say can be tricky when they’re at the end of a phone, an email address or even a twitter profile.
And when you’re dealing with large numbers of customer comments, cutting through the clutter is easier said than done.
Not any more.
Using over 20 years’ experience, the Insight Now team have developed a series of cutting-edge data models which gather, categorise and analyse huge numbers of free text answers and social media mentions. So you’re left with the details that matter and the time to plan and react.
But we don’t leave it all to computers. A human touch is essential in analysing customer sentiment, which is why we keep an eye on everything while the machines crunch the data.
So you can:
- Quickly and easily spot trends – positive or negative
- Dedicate more time to the issues that matter
- Deliver quick fixes and build long-term strategies
- Prioritise and predict the impact of interventions
- Identify and resolve pain points in the customer journey
Whether you’re looking for new ways to connect with customers or need some numbers to get the ball rolling with the board, our carefully-tailored dashboards and alerts put all the vital stats at your fingertips.
Instant, intuitive and designed around you, each report shows real-time information from customers and colleagues, giving everyone across the business a clear, up-to-the-minute view of the customer experience.
Our dashboards and reports can be adapted to suit everyone from board members to the team on the shop floor, and can also feed into our Winning Conversation Framework.
So you can:
- React to issues as they emerge
- Quickly and easily build top-line reports or detailed drilldowns
- Back-up new strategies and initiatives with numbers and facts
- Track results by day, week, month or year
- Spot trends and manage call centre resource
Whether it’s a small tweak to a website journey or a complete overhaul of a multi-channel operation, we’ll be there every step of the way as you transform your customer experience.
We’ll start by working alongside your team to design a Target Customer Experience (TCE) – the ideal scenario where customers are delighted, your teams are engaged and everyone’s happy.
Sound like a challenge? It won’t be.
Backed by the power of insight and helped by our carefully-chosen partners, we’ll develop clear, manageable goals and milestones to help you get there.
We’ll also set you up with all the reports, dashboards and customer journey maps you need to keep track of your progress and spot new opportunities.
Along the way – and even once you get there – we’ll be on hand to optimise and streamline everything, keeping you at the leading edge of customer service.